The Holidays are fast approaching (only 2 weeks, can you believe it?!). Maybe you are still in search of that perfect dress to wear to your Christmas festivities? I have scoured the internet to find the best, cutest, affordable options. Below you will find my picks.
1. This Who What Wear dress at Target is a great, comfortable option that can be worn well after the holidays. I love the neckline on this dress and the tie waist is super flattering. I paired this with a burgundy kitten heel mule but it can go great with a black shoe, red, or even silver. It is a great, fun color and since it is from Target you can expect a great, affordable price!
2. Plaid is a great winter pattern and especially fun for the holidays. I really love this print for Christmas and the shape looks super relaxed for a comfortable night with family. It is Vineyard Vines and is currently a great price. You can save 25% off with code GIFTS18 plus free shipping! I would pair this with a pair of black boots, black or even red heels You could even get away with something silver or gold which are always perfect holiday colors!
3. These days dresses and jumpsuits can be used interchangeably. I found this adorable jumpsuit from Express and is velvet. Velvet is the PERFECT holiday or winter fabric. It has the perfect bit of shimmer when the light hits it and is a nice thick, warm and forgiving fabric. I love the pockets on this one. Since it is all back I would pair it with a purse and shoe with a pop of color but if you want to stick with the black shoe I would have it with some silver or gold glitz like paired in the picture. You can currently save 40% off as well making it super affordable.
4. Girl, the Holidays are time to shimmer and shine and so a great sequin shiny dress is perfect! If not for Christmas it is a MUST for NYE. I love this ombre dress that I found at Nordstrom. I love the sleeve on it since it is winter and it gets cold! A black heel works great on this but I would also pair with silver, gold, and bright red. During the holidays it is totally appropriate to mix silver and gold together, thanks in part to Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. You know that song "silver and gold decorations on every Christmas tree..."
5. Red is the perfect color for the holidays. I found another adorable jumpsuit from Nordstrom. I love this ruffle top. It adds a great statement but you can put a cute little cardigan over it and the ruffle will still be visible. The great thing about jumpsuits is that they will still serve its purpose well past the holidays.
6. This silver dress from Target is perfect! It is another great affordable find. The silver metallic is so holiday glam or even great for NYE. The shirred sleeves is a great statement and tied waists are always flattering. The silver could work with any color shoe but how pretty would it be with red?!