New gift guide ready and this time it is for the furry friends or for those people that love their furry friends. We have 2 dogs and 2 cats but most of the guide is geared toward the dogs mainly because they are more needy than the cats. This is not a debate over which pet is better: dogs or cats. I love them all. We had the cats first and I love how cuddly they are with me, sleep with me every night and show their affection in a much different way than the dogs. The dogs are more interactive and playful and great protectors. Regardless of what side of the fence you are on, there is a gift out there somewhere to make your furry friend feel loved and special during the Holidays.
1. A dog gift basket would be a great idea for your pups. The one I found from Amazon has it loaded with yummy treats and adorable toys. This one is less than $29 and if you have more than one doggy in the home this would be great for the both!
2. Over on Mindware (a relative of Oriental Trading) I found these Make your own dog and cat treats. These are great kits that come with everything you need to make homemade treats for your furry loved ones. There are little items you can reuse over and over like a spatula and cutter. Such a great idea!
3. Aw how sweet is this personalized dog pillow from PersonalizationMall.com. The one pictured is a small but if you have larger dogs like we do then you may want to get a larger sized pillow. This is so cute if you have more than one dog and want to give them their own toy. So sweet.
4. Just try to tell me this isn't the cutest ever....pupcorn!! They are cheddar and parmesan flavored. These are the kind of treats that would need to go in another cabinet because they look like human treats. I found these cuties from Chewy.com.
5. This Adidas sweatshirt is too adorable for the dogs. They are on Chewy.com and comes in tons of sizes so you will for sure find one to fit your dog.
6. I have actually seen this camera in action. It is the Petcube found on Amazon and you can see your pet, talk to your pet, and feed it treats. This is great if you are trying to train your dog to behave better at home when you are gone. You can use it for both cats or dogs.