So Obviously the holidays are coming (and if it wasn't obvious to you, ummmm hellllooooooo). So I decided to start doing a series of posts each week featuring a gift guide in various categories. I will be doing this up until Christmas so hopefully I can help you find something great for someone on your list. First up is for women and men. Regardless of who the woman or man is in your life that you are trying to shop for, these gifts are sure to please!
First up is the guide for women. Maybe it is a significant other, a sister, mother, mother in law, etc I have rounded up a variety of options for any woman's needs.
1. First is this comfy fleece jacket. Let's be honest, every woman likes soft, comfy things. This fleece will make any woman likes to stay warm and cozy a very happy girl. It is currently on sale at Nordstrom right now as well and can be found HERE.
2. Next up are Kendra Scott earrings. Women love jewelry, that's no surprise. Women love shiny things and pretty things. These Kendra Scott stud earrings are all of that. They are so pretty and come in several colors that are all perfect. These would make any woman on your list happy, or even yourself! You can find them HERE.
3. Who doesn't love the softness of cashmere?! I know I do! These come in tons of colors to match the style of any woman. These are great for that hard to buy for woman. You can find them HERE.
4. A furry blanket is a great gift for a woman of any age. It is great for the college aged girl to keep warm and dress up her dorm room. It is great for the young lady moving out on her own for the first time. It is even great for the older woman who may be cold more often and looking for some extra softness and comfort. These blankets come in several adorable colors to match any decor. You can find them HERE.
5. If you have a woman on your list that loves to decorate, loves pretty things, or loves a little bit of luxury, this Kate Spade serving platter is perfect! It is so pretty but also a nice versatile print that will match with so many decor options and will spice up any party! You can find it HERE.
6. I have a few of these Swarovski crystal snowflake ornaments and am obsessed. I try to get one every year. They come out with a new one and like regular snowflakes, the Swarovski ornaments are all unique and new. They glisten so beautifully in the Christmas tree and they come in a big and little size. If you don't want to put on the tree, you can also buy a little stand to hang the ornament on. You can find them here in BIG or LITTLE.
Next up is men. Let's face it, men can be very difficult to shop for. I have scoured the internet and went searching for some unique gifts for men.
1. A nice coat would always be a great option. A nice coat is great for special occasions when a man need to get dressed up a bit. I found this really nice one at Nordstrom and it is currently on sale. You can find it HERE.
2. If you have a man in your life who likes cigars, how about a cigar of the month club! We actually did this last year for my father in law who loves cigars and we gave him a 3 month subscription. What is great about this is that they basically get 3 months worth of presents!! I found a club HERE. If cigars aren't their thing, maybe a beer of the month club would be more suitable? I found one HERE.
3. For the manscaping man in your life, I found a really nice Kiehl's gift set. Right now it is a great price and you can get a gift with purchase. You can find it HERE.
4. For the budget conscious man in your life or even the basic groomer, the Dollar Shave club would be a great gift. If it is a significant other, you can get him a regular membership but if not then maybe you just want to gift him with a gift set or a gift card for the monthly club. The club is great! A starter pack is as low as $5 and you can pick out the products you want each month and how often you want it to come. Awesome!! You can find the gift sets and gift cards HERE.
5. For the beer lover in your life, how about some beer soap? Yes, beer soap, and yes beer is actually one of the ingredients. This is a great price and comes in IPA, Milk Stout, and Summer Ale. So fun for a man's bathroom. You can find it HERE.
6. Maybe you have a beer lover in your life but feel the beer soap might be pushing it a bit? How about a beer opener wall mount? I love these ones not only because of the funny sayings but because of the base that catches the tops so you can collect them all and dump them all at once. You can find this nifty invention HERE.
I know my list is not exhaustive. Keep on the lookout for more but hopefully this helped give you some fun and unique ideas.